|¾||c||Sun Dried Tomatoes, packed in oil|
|1||pint||Cherry or Grape Tomatoes (about 12 oz)|
|10-12||lg||Basil Leaves, or more to taste|
|2||tbsp||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|¼||tsp||Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|½||c||Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese|
- Drain the sun dried tomoates, discarding the packing oil.
- Working in batches if necessary, blend all of the ingredients, except the parmesan cheese, in a mini-food processor. If necessary, add more extra virgin olive oil to make a smooth spread.
- Sitr in the parmesan cheese.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Refrigerate at least two hours or overnight for the flavors to meld.
Serve with slices of toasted baguette, or your favorite crackers.
Can also be stirred into freshly cooked pasta as a quick sauce.